Music update 2

I never knew the piano could be such a good stress reliever! Playing is incredibly relaxing and therapeutic and it creates such a good time for me to collect my thoughts while accomplishing something productive.  Since I am learning for music class when I play I feel like I’m getting homework done when I play. So far I have been staying late after almost every music class and coming early and sitting in one of the empty classrooms that have open doors and nobody in them. Since I have been enjoying the piano so much I have often lost track of time and stayed for an hour or more. Although I don’t have a piano at home this has been working very well and I feel like I am getting enough practice time to achieve my learning goals. I have also been frequenting the silent piano at the library. The library is my favorite place to study on campus and I like to go often so now I stary by playing the silent piano for at least half an hour before I start studying to clear my mind and get myself into the right mindset to learn. I feel so much more focused now going into a long study session.