New topic Free Inquiry

For my free inquiry doing something extra like painting was not manageable for me. I wasn’t finding time to pursue this on top of school and learning a new instrument for music. With this in mind, and for the sake of efficiency, I have decided to explore deeper my topic for my final inquiry project based around my Wednesday visits.

What elements of classroom management are the most challenging for new teachers?

Now this question has changed nearly ten times because there was so much I wanted to explore regarding the management skills teachers need. My mentor teacher suggested narrowing my question in order to make it better, which I completely agreed with.

Using my free inquiry blog, I want to explore more about this topic to make myself more knowledgeable for when I present my project. I also want to track what I observe during my Wednesday visits. by tracking what I am noticing at on Wednesdays I will be able to cultivate all my observations together in order to make a more comprehensive understanding of classroom management and what new teachers may struggle with.